every single reference to “us as a community” makes me go “???” and i don’t quite know why
maybe something about using media as an identity and a basis for growing a community feels really… off? i don’t know. it just seems weird to not only make the type of media you enjoy a huge part of your personal identity but a basis for the construction of a community of like-minded people.
It seems strange to me that you think community membership and personal identity are the same thing!
- bakarang likes this
- thealogian reblogged this from marelo and added:
- crunchbuttsteak likes this
- marelo reblogged this from thealogian and added:
- eccentric-nucleus reblogged this from thealogian and added:
- thespiandeacon likes this
- elementoid reblogged this from marelo
- waywardswagabond reblogged this from evitron
- evitron reblogged this from marelo